Training and specific courses on IT Management. Develop your leadership team hard and soft skills and implement a succesfull and performant Product & Engineering team.
Engineer to Tech Lead / Engineer Manager workshop
In this session we go through the necessary changes an individual contributor in technology needs to undertake in order to become a manager.
- Understand his is not just a vertical role change but horizontal.
- Understand the mindset change from contributor to leader, get the big picture and change your day to day work.
- Some methods and techniques that will help you succeed.
Understanding IT Management
Custom made workshop or course that covers all the areas a Technology Director and team need to cover.
- Acquire specific knowledge of the different parts involved in an IT Team
- Understand the critical paths of all the IT / Operations / Software elements in digital transformations.
- Learn about the philosophies on IT Team and Operations Management and its evolution (SysAdmins, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, etc). And be able to lead the chosen philosophy in a team.
- Learn about the roles required in an IT Team and all the operations involved
- Learn about the most used tools and vendors in the market that solve the main responsabilities of IT Teams. From cloud vendors to software tools.
- Understand the long term responsabilities of IT team and how to translate them into actionable roadmaps, including technical debt, automation, scalability of platforms, security and cost control.